You are here
Center For American Progress Project
Joel Berg, the Coalition’s Executive Director, is also a Senior Fellow for the Center for American Progress (CAP), a leading thing tank based in Washington DC. Joel writes papers and participated in events at the Center, which is dedicated to improving the lives of Americans through progressive ideas and action.
Building on the achievements of progressive pioneers such as Teddy Roosevelt and Martin Luther King, CAP’s work addresses 21st-century challenges such as energy, national security, economic growth and opportunity, immigration, education, and health care. The Center develops new policy ideas, critique the policy that stems from conservative values, and challenge the media to cover the issues that truly matter and shape the national debate.
You can see papers that Joel has written for CAP here:
- How President Obama Can Revwerse America's Worsening Hunger Metrics http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/poverty/report/2013/02/04/51178/h...
- The Case for State Food Action Plans, February 16, 2011 http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2011/02/food_action_plans.html
- Feeding Opportunity, May 24, 2010 http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2010/05/feeding_opportunity.html
- Cutting Fat with Coordination, May 5, 2010 http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2010/05/cutting_fat.html
- Can We End Child Hunger by 2015? , March 31, 2010 http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2010/03/end_child_hunger.html
- Doing What Works to End U.S. Hunger, March 26, 2010 http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2010/03/dww_hunger.html You can see video’s of Joel’s event at CAP here:
- Poverty Solutions That Work: http://www.americanprogressaction.org/events/2010/03/wwpoverty.html
- Ending Child Hunger in America: http://www.americanprogress.org/events/2010/05/childhood.html
- Ending Hunger with State Action Plans: http://www.americanprogress.org/events/2011/02/hunger.html