You are here
The Coalition has created several online features and publications to help you grow your feeding program and assist more of your clients towards self-sufficiency.
- Soup Kitchen & Food Pantry Best Practices Guide The comprehensive guide for starting and maintaining a food pantry or soup kitchen in New York City.
- List all your volunteer needs with NYCCAH's hungervolunteer.org.
- FAQ for Agencies
- How do we help?- Learn how the Coalition Against Hunger can help your food pantry or soup kitchen.
- Food Stamps Overview- The top five reasons you should encourage your clients to obtain food stamps. Click here (also read the top ten myths about food stamps)
- Advocacy Guide- A comprehensive guide to help you become an effective anti-hunger advocate.
- Fundraising Tipsheet- A baker's dozen of fundraising tips for food pantries and soup kitchens.
- Media Tipsheet- A baker's dozen of rules for food pantries and soup kitchens to get better media coverage.
- Street Sheets - Guides to obtaining free food in New York City.
For individualized help for your program, contact the Coalition's Emergency Food Action Center.