You are here
We maintain minimal overhead costs to ensure that the vast majority of our expenses go directly to programs and services the help low-income, and hungry, New Yorkers and Americans. As our Year 2013 Form 990 filed with the IRS proves, more than 92 percent of the Coalition's expenses go directly to programs and services.
Community Food and Nutrition Report, a national trade publication, wrote: "Only in New York City, and with organizations such as [the Coalition], does so little money do so much." The Coalition is seeking general operating support and funding to maintain and expand each of its eight program areas. It is also seeking strategic partnerships with corporations and other entities that seek to combine funding with employee volunteerism and technical assistance initiatives. Through the generosity of firms, foundations, government grants, and individuals who contribute funds and in-kind donations, the Coalition is well equipped to continue to assist emergency food programs and address the food needs of New Yorkers well into the 21st century. For more information, view Foundation Center's Spotlight on the Coalition. View and download:
- 2014 Financial Report: Click here to view or download the annual report online.
- 2013-2014 Annual Report: Click here to view or download the annual report online.
- 2012 Annual Report: Download PDF or click here to view it online
- 2011 Annual Report: Download PDF
- 2010 Annual Report: Download PDF